Hours of Operation
Appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Weekend care is restricted to emergencies only. When calling, follow the prompts on the office voicemail system.
- Select option 1 for all questions and non-urgent scheduling needs. Messages are regularly monitored throughout the day and someone will return your call to schedule your appointment or address your request.
- Select option 2 for emergency or urgent/same-day care. This alerts the on-call veterinarian at any time, day or night. Cellular service is limited on some farms and may delay a return call.
- Emergency care outside of business hours is available for current clients whose account is in good standing, new clients are not accepted after hours.
- There is an additional fee for all emergency and holiday visits.
- Payment is required at the time of service (Cash, Credit/Debit, Check)
We operate a mobile service and do not see patients at our home office. We currently serve the areas labeled below. Please note that we are not accepting new clients west of I-26 / Hwy 19/23. Farm call and emergency fees are based upon mileage from our home office.