We provide care for most domestic farm animals, including equine, cattle, goats, sheep, llamas, alpacas, and pigs.
- Strategic deworming and fecal egg counts
- Physical examinations
- Dental exams, equine power floating, simple extractions
- Digital Coggins Test (Equine Infectious Anemia)
- Digital Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (health certificates for travel)
- Microchip Implantation (Registry: PetLink.net)
- Behavioral and nutrition consultation
- Digital radiography (x-ray)
- In-House Bloodwork
- Complete Blood Count
- Serum Chemistry Panel
- Glucometer, lactate meter, urinalysis, pulse-oximeter for on-farm use
- Full service send-out lab for specialty testing and pathology
- Reproductive services: artificial insemination (equine and cattle), pregnancy diagnosis
- Minor surgeries and castrations; laceration repair and wound care
- Pre-purchase exams
- Equine Lameness (exams, diagnostics, and joint injections)
- Humane euthanasia
We offer digital x-ray and and ultrasound services on the farm. These systems allow us to reach an instant diagnosis for many orthopedic and dental cases. We also are able to consult with your farrier for hoof balance issues.
In addition to use for reproductive and pregnancy diagnoses, our ultrasound system is helpful for equine abdominal and thoracic exams, needle guidance for injections and biopsies, and diagnosing soft tissue injuries contributing to lameness.